3 Semesters, 45 weeks Ontario College Diploma
The Sault College Esthetician Diploma Program will prepare you for an exciting career in just one year.
Learn how to perform the full range of esthetic treatments available in salons and spas today. Be trained in our fully equipped esthetic lab and student – run community spa where you will gain valuable hands on experience under the supervision of trained and knowledgeable faculty. Graduates can expect careers in salons and spas offering highly sought after treatments, health and wellness centres, resorts and cruise ships, freelance makeup careers, cosmetic sales, product representatives /consultants for distribution companies, editorial work, and esthetic training and education.
Master your skills in these highly sought-after esthetic treatments:
- Make-up artistry
- Hair removal
- Skin care specialties
- Facial massage techniques
- Spa manicure and pedicure techniques
- Full body non-therapeutic relaxation massage
- Men`s spa treatments
You will also learn more advanced skills such as:
- L.E.D. Advanced Skin Treatments for Sensitive, Acneic and Aging Skin
- Airbrush Makeup Applications
- Airbrush Tanning Applications
- Hot Stone Treatments: Manicures, Pedicures, Skin Treatments, Body Treatments
- Advanced Chemical Exfoliation for Acne and Aging Skin
- Gel Nails
- Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Perming
- Sugaring Hair Removal Systems
- Body Treatments
- Learn in our fully equipped esthetic lab where students will develop and master their professional esthetic skills with a full range of esthetic treatments.
- Our student-run community spa facility at Sault College provides students with the opportunity to develop and strengthen all professional esthetic skills while providing treatments for the general public. It also encompasses valuable training experience necessary for building a successful esthetic career. Students will be responsible for marketing and promotions, personal and retail sales of products and services, reception and customer service, booking and confirming appointments, and team building strategies.