Community Integration Through Cooperative Education
1120 2 Years - 4 Semesters Ontario College Certificate
Programs of Study
Please contact Velma Simon at (705) 759-2554 ext. 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about a CICE Program of Study.
The following programs are available:
- Child & Youth Care
- Computer Literacy
- Construction Pre Trades
- Culinary Skills - Chef Training
- Early Childhood Education
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- General Arts and Science
- Millwright & Machine Shop
- Motive Power
- Natural Environment & Outdoor Studies - Fish & Wildlife Conservation
- Natural Environment & Outdoor Studies - Parks & Adventure Recreation
- Office Administration - Executive
- Personal Support Worker
- Protection Security Investigation
- Social Service Worker (SSW Native)
- Social Service Worker (SSW)
Upon successful completion of the CICE Program, you will graduate with a Certificate from the CICE program. Your course outlines will indicate the learning outcomes you have met in your chosen program area of study.
Please contact Velma Simon at (705) 759-2554 ext. 2437 (or) email@example.com to pose your questions and you will receive a prompt response.
Note: Courses listed in the above links are subject to change.
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.