Community Integration Through Cooperative Education
1120 2 Years - 4 Semesters Ontario College Certificate
Programs of Study
Please contact Sara Trotter at (705) 759-2554 ext. 2537 or email@example.com for more information about a CICE Program of Study.
The following programs are available:
- Child & Youth Care
- Computer Literacy
- Construction Carpentry Techniques
- Culinary Skills - Chef Training
- Early Childhood Education
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- General Arts and Science
- Machine Shop
- Motive Power
- Natural Resources - Adventure Recreation
- Natural Resources - Fish & Wildlife
- Office Administration - Executive
- Protection, Security & Investigation
- Personal Support Worker
- Social Service Worker (SSW)
- Social Service Worker (SSW Native)
Upon successful completion of the CICE Program, you will graduate with a Certificate from the CICE program. Your course outlines will indicate the learning outcomes you have met in your chosen program area of study.
Please contact Sara Trotter at (705) 759-2554 ext. 2537 (or) firstname.lastname@example.org (or) access the CICE webpage and use our online Contact Form to pose your questions and you will receive a prompt response.
Note: Courses listed in the above links are subject to change.
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.