Looking for new employees who are job-ready? We have qualified students and graduates available from a wide variety of programs who are eager to put their skills to work for you. Not sure what programs we offer and if they match your hiring needs? Check out the full list of Sault College programs and courses to see if we have what you're looking for!
Are you looking to post a job?
Post a job here (email) and attach a copy of your job posting.
Use this Job Posting Template if you do not already have a posting created.
All employment opportunities are posted in the following locations unless otherwise stated:
- Internal student job portal (only viewable by students/alumni)
- Job boards (located across from Student Support Centre E1101)
- Sault College website in conjunction with Employment Solutions (this is open to the general public)
- Sent directly to the corresponding program coordinators to share with students, new graduates and alumni
**Please note that job postings will be viewable and sent out to students, graduates and alumni within a 24 hour business period
We can assist you with all your hiring needs!
Here at theStudent Job Centre we provide a variety of free services to employers to assist with hiring our students, new graduates and alumni.
- Job Posting: job boards, online student job portal, Sault College & Employment Solutions web sites
- Notifying Coordinators & Faculty of available positions for our students and upcoming graduates
- Hosting employers on site; classroom/program presentations, employer informational booths
- Job Fairs: individual or part of larger fairs
- Annual Job & Career Fair: held the first Wednesday of Februrary
- Interview Services: on-campus board rooms available, Skype or phone
Participation in Student and Graduate Job Search
If you have some useful advice to assist our graduates and students in the following topics, please contact the Student Job Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your comments added to this site.
- Job Search Strategies
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Portfolio Building
- Successful Interviewing
- The Importance of Attitude
- International Employment
- Other Program-Specific Advice
As a member of the Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers we support the CACEE Ethical Recruiting Guidelines.
Graduate Employment Rate Information
For information regarding Graduate Employment by program and Employer Satisfaction by program see our Key Performance Indicators for complete statistical information.
Sault College Student Job Centre