To apply to live in Ray Lawson Hall please fill out the form below.
1. Residence accommodation includes a mandatory meal plan.
2. Application must be complete and a non-refundable $50 application fee must be received in order to be considered. Payment options are available at the bottom of the application.
3. To be considered in the early bird pool of applicants, forms must be received by March 23, 2020 and accepted their program offer of admission.
4. To be considered in the first pool of applications, forms must be received by May 1, 2020. Applications sent after this date will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Priority is given to first year students who are studying at Sault College for the full academic year (Sept-April) for the first time.
6. Please ensure you have read and understand the Ray Lawson Hall Handbook and the rights and responsibilities of residents living in Ray Lawson Hall. Ray Lawson Hall has zero tolerance for the unlawful use or possession of illegal substances, and upholds the Liquor License Act of Ontario.
Please complete this form and submit. * indicates required fields.
Off Campus Housing
To inquire about off campus housing please visit our Off Campus Housing List. These landlords are looking for Sault College students and typically require first and last months rent.