Your post-secondary education is one of the most significant investments you will make and Sault College's Student Financial Assistance team is here to help you. We administer the Ontario Student Assistance Program, Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards, Entrance Awards and the Student Exceptional Expense Bursaries.
The Student Financial Assistance Office Offers
- Assistance to students applying for OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program)
- Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards information
- Bursaries for Student with Disabilities and Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Persons with Permanent Disabilities (BSWD & CSG-PDSE)
- Student Exceptional Expense Bursaries for students having difficulties in meeting their educational costs
- Part-time Canada Student Loans for Low Income Students
- and more
OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) is designed to assist with the educational costs of post-secondary students who are unable to fund college on their own.
Learn about our amazing Entrance Awards. The value of the awards will be paid towards fall tuition fees for successful applicants.
The Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards program exists to recognize academic achievement and inspire students to pursue their educational goals while reducing financial obstacles along the way.
The Student Employment On-Campus During the Academic Year Program employs students demonstrating a financial need in various departments within the College during the academic year.
Sault College is pleased to partner with the Ministry of Advanced Education and Training in providing additional support to students identified with additional costs not recognized by the limitations of the OSAP program under the Student Access Guarantee program.
The Student Financial Assistance Office is co-located with Financial Services in Room M1200.
Katherine Kasch | Debi MacKay | Katie Mullin
Call us at (705)759-2554, Ext. 2704 or email us: Student Financial Assistance