Your postsecondary education is one of the most significant investments you will make and Sault College's Student Financial Assistance team is here to help you. We administer the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP), Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards, Entrance Awards, and Student Exceptional Expense Bursaries.
The Student Financial Assistance Office Offers
- Assistance to students applying for OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program)
- Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards information
- Support for Bursaries for Student with Disabilities (BSWD) and Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment - Students with Disabilities (CSG-DSE)
- Student Exceptional Expense Bursaries for students having difficulties in meeting their educational costs
- Part-time Canada Student Loans for Low Income Students
- and more