The Sault College Fitness Centre offers a fully-functional fitness space featuring state-of-the-art equipment - we have all of your recreation and wellness needs covered. Our well-trained and certified staff are ready and willing to get you oriented and participating whether it be through group exercise classes, personal training, individual strength and cardiovascular exercise or open recreation with a few friends.
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Health & Wellness Centre (F-Wing).
Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please use Daily Parking coin lot located just south of the Health and Wellness Centre.
After 6pm Monday-Friday and Entire Weekend
Members can also park in the J-South lot located just east of the Health and Wellness Centre. See the map for exact location of available parking locations.
Fitness Centre Amenities
- 4,700 square feet open concept fitness centre
- Life Fitness Signature Series Selectorized machines, with Life Fitness QR codes to track strength training
- Customizable cardio exercise with an interactive experience; Jog “around the world” with automatic resistance that syncs to the terrain in your selected dream destinations all over the world with touchscreen operation
- Open concept Fitness Studio for group exercise where you can enjoy natural lighting with a window terrace overlooking campus
- Human Performance Testing room
- 114-metre indoor track extending around upper gymnasium
- Full-sized gymnasium - home to the Cougars varsity and club teams and available to students for open recreation
Waterfront Adventure Centre
The Waterfront Adventure Centre is home to a student and community inclusive space that takes advantage of outdoor recreational activities. Situated along the picturesque waters of the St. Mary’s River in the heart of the Great Lakes, the Centre features activities from watercraft rentals such as canoes, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, court rentals for tennis, beach volleyball and pickle ball! The Centre features a 2,500 square foot main building and a 2,460 square foot boathouse. During your visit you can enjoy a snack or refreshing beverage at the Ziibi cafe.
See it for yourself!
A Complimentary Pass to Compliment a New You
Did you know that students receive a membership for our Health and Wellness Centre and Waterfront Adventure Centre?*