Continuing Education: How To Register
You can register for a Continuing Education course or part-time certificate using one of the following registration methods:
- Please call the Continuing Education Registration Line at 705-759-6700 option 3 or toll free 1-800-461-2260. Have your Visa or Mastercard ready.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Registrar’s Office in the M-Wing (Essar Hall). Please note we are open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during the summer months.
- You can register online if you have a Sault College Student number. Log onto your student portal at http://my.saultcollege.ca to register for classes. Have your Visa or Mastercard ready. You can register up to and including the day the course starts. If you are going to register after the course start date, please use one of the other registration methods.
- You can register online, on our website. Under each course offering, you can click to register for the course. Please follow the registration steps.
- Download our Registration Form. After downloading the form, fill out the appropriate fields and email the form to our registration team at email@example.com
- If you are applying to Airport Administration and Service, Airline Operations, or Airport Wildlife Management, please use this Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your completed Registration Form with payment to:
443 Northern Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Fax your completed Registration Form with payment to 705-759-3273.
- Have your sponsor fax, email or mail a Registration Form along with a letter of sponsorship. An invoice is sent to your sponsor.
For any further questions, contact us at 705-759-6700, option 3 or email@example.com