Continuing Education: How To Register
You can register for a Continuing Education course or part-time certificate courses using one of the following registration methods:
Online Registration – follow the steps below to register online.
- Click here to go to the Continuing Education Registration Screen
- Search for a course code or course name and click ‘search courses’. Note: Online courses usually start with OEL and General Interest courses start with CED. If you leave these boxes blank and click search, a listing of all courses available for registration will appear.
- A course list will then appear and click on ‘view’ beside the course to see available course offerings
- Click ‘select’ on the offering date that you want
- A blue checkmark will appear beside the offering - scroll the bottom and click ‘register for offering’
- NOTE: If you wish to register for another course, follow this same process above to add more courses – enter the course code or course name in the search box and click ‘search courses’ to find additional courses, click View and select the course section that you wish to add to your cart
- Once you have selected the course offering(s) that you want to register for, click ‘proceed to checkout details’
- Here you will be asked to fill out payment information as well as personal information. Once this section is complete, click ‘proceed to secure payment’ to finalize registration
- This process will send us the payment and registration details to us overnight and we will be able to register you.
NOTE: For General Interest courses, we encourage you to register as early as possible as online registration availability may fluctuate.
- You can register on the student portal if you have a Sault College Student number. Log onto your student portal at http://my.saultcollege.ca to register for classes. Have your Visa or Mastercard ready. You can register up to and including the day the course starts. If you are going to register after the course start date, please use one of the other registration methods.
- Download our Registration Form. After downloading the form, fill out the appropriate fields and email the form to our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please call the Continuing Education Registration Line at 705-759-6700 option 3 or toll free 1-800-461-2260. Have your Visa or Mastercard ready.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Registrar’s Office in the M-Wing (Essar Hall). Please note we are open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during the summer months.
- Have your sponsor email to email@example.com, fax (705-759-3273) or mail a Registration Form along with a letter of sponsorship. An invoice is sent to your sponsor.
For any further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-759-6700, option 3