CIBC International Student Pay
Sault College has partnered with CIBC International Student Pay to offer a secure online portal for International Students to make tuition payments in their your local currency at competitive foreign exchange rates.
Benefits of the International Student Pay Program:
- Security of a Leading Canadian Financial Institution: With CIBC you can trust that your payment will be transferred in a secure and timely manner.
- Enhanced Student Experience: Easily make payments in your preferred currency through an intuitive online portal.
- Access to Preferred Foreign Exchange Rates: With CIBC International Student Pay you will have access to the competitive foreign exchange rates CIBC is providing to Sault College.
- Diverse Payment Methods: The following payment methods are currently available through CIBC’s International Student Pay platform: International Bank Wire, ACH Direct Debit for U.S. bank accounts, Visa & MasterCard debit and credit cards, and China UnionPay credit and debit cards.
- Student Support: CIBC International Student Pay provides customer service support through a dedicated and responsive team.
- End-to-End Communication: CIBC International Student Pay provides payment status updates and reminders to facilitate timely payment to Sault College
How to Make a Payment
Click here to make a payment with CIBC International Student Pay.
Video: CIBC International Student Pay
The video is available in the many languages and provides more information about how to make a payment: