Students starting their studies at Sault College in September 2023 in either Bachelor of Science - Nursing (Honours) or Practical Nursing may be eligible to apply for the Ontario Learn and Stay Grant (OLSG). The grant will provide full, upfront funding for tuition, books, and other direct educational costs when you commit to stay and work in your region after graduation. Check out the steps below to see how to be eligible to apply for the grant.
Click here for more information about OLSG
Steps to Apply for the Ontario Learn and Stay Grant
1. Review eligibility for the Ontario Learn and Stay Grant
- apply and enrol in the first year of an eligible Sault College program
- be an Ontario resident who is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- commit to work in the region where you studied when you graduate
- not be receiving funding from three government programs: The BEGIN Initiative: Bridging Educational Grant in Nursing, Better Jobs Ontario or Skills Development Fund
2. Apply to one of the eligible nursing programs at Sault College through ontariocolleges.ca
Review the entrance requirements for our programs eligible for OLSG.
Click here to apply to a program
3. Receive an offer from Sault College.
Congratulations! You have been accepted into your program.
4. Confirm your offer at ontariocolleges.ca*
Secure your spot in your program by accepting your offer of admission.
Click here to confirm your offer
5. Apply for the Ontario Learn and Stay Grant
If you meet eligibility requirements and completed all steps, you will be able to apply for OLSG.
*You must accept your offer of admission to apply for OLSG.
Do you have questions about the Ontario Learn and Stay Grant, our eligible nursing programs or want help with applying to one of the programs?
Click here to get in touch with a recruiter