Isn’t it time you embarked on a career that makes a statement?
The Esthetician program at Sault College celebrates creativity and individualistic style. Learn from experienced professionals in a fully-equipped esthetic lab and gain valuable hands-on during student placement at The Spa at Sault College where you’ll not only master treatment techniques but gain valuable experience in marketing and promotion, retail, business operations and more.
You were meant to be an industry leader, we’re just here to support you. The Esthetician program offers a super-comprehensive curriculum that will prepare you to offer services in the latest beauty and spa trends, including:
- Intro to Microblading
- Intro to Lash Extensions
- Eyebrow shaping
- Brow lamination
- Lash lifts
- Manicure and pedicure
- Acne and Anti-ageing skin treatments
- Chemical peels
- BB Glow
- Hair removal techniques including an introduction to sugaring
- Makeup Artistry
- …and more
Why not make a name for yourself in a career that allows you to travel, work flexible hours, or start your own business? You’ll find it here.
Requirements & Program Information
Ontario Secondary School Diploma, including grade 12 English ENG4C or mature student status.
Clinical/Lab and Field Placement Requirements
Completed medical forms.
Graduates of the Esthetician Program can expect to find employment in the following areas:
- Spas, day resorts, salons and health centres - employed as estheticians, makeup artists, manicurists, pedicurists, nail technicians or in supervisory positions.
- Cosmetic sales, purchasing and marketing, or other positions in the retail sector
- Self-employment/contract and consulting work
- Demonstrations, teaching or instructing