This website can be useful if you:
- Plan to collect and analyze data pertaining Sault College students or employees.
- Want to conduct research in your classes.
- Will ask students to gather data from students, graduates, employers, or other people.
- Carry out institutional research at Sault College or at any other community college in Ontario.
- Are the Sault College contact for external stakeholders that ask you permission to access Sault College archived or live information about its students, graduates, or staff.
- Are interested in learning about what type of research is done at Sault College.
Here you will find information about:
- Sault College’s REB (Research Ethics Board),
- how to conduct ethically responsible research,
- the mandatory forms you must complete to initiate a research study,
- links to the Tri-Council Policy Statement 2 (TCPS2) and other relevant research and ethics resources,
- most of your potential questions regarding ethics and research.