A transcript is your official academic record and indicates a complete representation of your academic record.
Sault College uses a secure, online, digital credential platform called MyCreds to issue academic documents electronically. These digital documents can be shared securely with educational institutions, employers and other third-party organizations. Documents are official, verifiable, and supported by digital signatures through the MyCreds portal.
Sault College transcripts are requested using one of the methods outlined below.
If you are requesting an official transcript as part of a university or college application for institutions in Ontario, you can place your request through the appropriate application site (www.ontariocolleges.ca or www.ouac.on.ca).
Current Sault College Students:
- A Student Transcript can be requested via the Sault College Student Portal. A PDF copy is available for download on demand.
- Request your transcript to be sent to a third party via the Official Transcript Request section of the Sault College Student Portal.
- Current processing time: 7-10 business days.
- Expedited transcripts: 1-2 business days. Transcripts are available on the MyCreds platform for $9.00 CAD plus HST per copy. (To request an expedited official transcript via MyCreds, please complete the Transcript Request Form.)
Former Sault College Students:
Your official transcript will be available to you on the MyCreds platform for $9.00 CAD plus HST for each copy. Request a transcript in one of the following two ways:
- Complete our Transcript Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the form in person at the Registrar's Office.
If you are a graduate of the Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) program, you must place your request with Laurentian University. If you have graduated from the Laurentian University BScN program but have also completed other courses at Sault College, you will need to place a request with both Sault College and Laurentian University.
Transcripts will not be issued if there is an outstanding balance on your account. Written authorization is required for any request made on behalf of a student.
For more information, please contact the Registrar's Office