Welcome to a place where your future is borderless. This is Global Business Management at Sault College!
The Global Business Management two-year postgraduate program introduces you to principles of international business management, winning concepts in international business competition, navigating challenges of globalization, practical knowledge of global business branches, industry best practices, professional ethics, international business risk mitigation, exploits of Canadian firms and understanding global business stakeholders.
Apply core business principles in marketing, sales, finance, human resources, value chain and strategic business management to global business environments and specialize in this exciting, unique and in-demand field of business.
What else makes this program a destination for future international business leaders?
- World-class Platinum Accreditation with Forum for International Trade Training (FITT)
- Small class sizes for great learning experience
- Industry experts and exciting guest speakers
- Instructors with real-world experience
- Two-in-one opportunity to obtain a FITT Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate
- Pathway to the prestigious Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) designation; a symbol employers trust for competency and credibility.
- Ontario campus located on the US border
Two Plus Two = Amazing!
In the fast-paced world of business, competitive advantage is everything. Our unique, Two Plus Two partnerships with Algoma University, Laurentian University, and Lake Superior State University will give you an exclusive edge, allowing you to earn your diploma and a university degree in just four years!
You can achieve your goals at Sault College. Begin right here.
Requirements & Program Information
Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree, or equivalent.
Applicants whose first language is not English, must provide proof of English proficiency. Sault College accepts the TOEFL, or IELTS, or equivalent test to satisfy our English admission requirements.
Fees & Costs
These fees are for the 2022-2023 academic year (year 1 of study), and are subject to change. Please visit your Student Portal to view your Schedule of Fees.
September, January, and May intakes are available for this program. Please contact the Registrar`s Office for further information.